- 1. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS THAT EverywhereK HAS TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- 2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED FROM YOU AND WHERE IS IT COLLECTED FROM?
- 3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
- 4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
- 5. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION?
- 6. SECURITY
- 9. MORE INFORMATION
References to the processing of information includes the collection, use, storage and protection of data. EverywhereK is the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of this policy, and the policy extends to its directors and staff and anyone else processing data on our behalf from time to time.