Are your EverywhereK® messages arriving in your spam/junk mail folder or being blocked altogether?
To ensure that you receive emails from everywherek.com you may need to review your email settings for spam blockers. We have compiled some guidance on how to do this for the major commercial UK email providers. Sometimes service providers change their spam rules without warning and unless you change your settings to specifically say that something is not spam, then it may end up there or not even reach you. Please follow the instructions below:
If you have a separate spam-filtering software program (Norton, Symantec, etc) installed on your computer then you will need to add everywherek.com to any filters or whitelists which are specified within your particular program.
Service providers frequently change the actual format of these instructions, but they all accomplish the same result ie they will make sure that EverywhereK emails are delivered into your Inbox, rather than your Spam of Junk folder. Please advise us if you think these instructions need revising - so we can help other people.
Yahoo Mail / BT Internet
- Open your Yahoo! / BT Internet Mailbox
- Click on 'Options' (at the top of the screen)
- Click on 'Mail Options'
- Click on 'Filters' on the left hand side
- Click on '+ Add'. From here, enter EverywhereK in the box marked Filter Name. In the 'Sender' rule, make sure 'Contains' is selected on the drop down menu.
- Click on the text box to the right of this and enter @everywherek.com. Dont worry about the sender match case box
- Make sure that 'Then deliver the email to the following folder' is set to 'Inbox'
- Click the Save button
- Open your Hotmail account
- Click on the 'Options' link in the top right hand corner of the page. (It’s the little 'cog' symbol)
- Click on the 'Options’ link on the drop down menu that appears
- Click on 'Safe and blocked senders' (under ‘Preventing junk emails’) and then on 'Safe Senders'
- Type in everywherek.com in the box marked 'Sender or domain to mark as safe' available text box and click 'Add to list >>'
Hotmail "Outlook" version
- Open your Hotmail account
- Click on the small cog symbol on the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click on "More email settings"
- Click on 'Safe and blocked senders' and then on 'Safe Senders'
- Type in everywherek.com in the box marked 'Sender or domain to mark as safe' available text box and click 'Add to list'.
- Open your AOL email account
- Click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Spam Controls'
- Click on 'Control from whom I get Email' link under Additional Spam Filters
- Click on 'Custom sender list'
- Type @everywherek.com in the available text box and click Add
- Click on 'Save' on the following two pages
- Open your email account
- Click on 'Antispam'
- Click on 'My Approved List'
- Type @everywherek.com in the available text box and click 'Add'
- Open your Virgin.net account
- Click on 'Options'
- Beneath the heading 'Filters', click on 'Add'. You will then be taken to the 'Add Filters Page'
- Enter edgwarek as the 'Filter Name'
- Enter 'From' in the Criteria: Search Field
- Enter @everywherek.com under keywords
- Select 'From' contains @everywherek.com under Options
- Click on 'Add Criteria'
Unfortunately it is not possible to override NTL's automatic spam filtering mechanism. The best option we can suggest is to set up a spam folder and review its contents regularly. This would be done as follows:
- Open your NTL email account
- Click on the 'Options' link on the left of the page
- Click on 'Spam'
- Click on 'Send to Webmail Spam folder for 7 days' and click 'OK'
This will send any suspected spam into the folder called 'Spam'. You should then regularly check this folder to see if everywherek.com has been wrongly identified as spam. If it has then put a tick against everywherek.com and click on the 'Move to Folder' drop down list and select 'Inbox'.